“Cellar Door” 60 Minute Workout & Spinning Mix
17-song music mix and choreographed workout includes
“DOA” by Foo Fighters
“Where Are We Runnin’?” by Lenny Kravitz
“The World’s Greatest” by R. Kelly
1. “Piano in Trance” by Robert Miles (3:55): Warm-up and stretch
2. “DOA” by Foo Fighters (4:15): Mix of quick-feet spinning and out-of-saddle hard-charging.
3. “So Typical” by Trance Emerson (4:30): Spinning at race-pace speed and effort.
4. “Where Are We Runnin’?” by Lenny Kravitz (2:45): Out-of-saddle climb and charge with a Power 10.
5. “Eye of the Tiger” by Survivor (4:10): Quad-busting, high-tension in-the-saddle climb. This song begs for a Power 10 and a Power 20! (Shadow-boxing allowed.)
6. “New York Summer” by MINK (2:40): Stair-climb exercise.
7. “Gonna Make You Sweat (Everybody Dance Now)” by C + C Music Factory (4:05): Spinning with rolling hills.
8. “Love at First Sight” by Kylie Minogue (4:00): Out-of-saddle/standing backwards spinning. Important to do this carefully! Moderate to high-tension. This is about technique, not leg-turnover. Work those quads and hammies, baby!
9. “Happy” by Fischerspooner (4:00): Back to the flats for some hard-core race-pace spinning. Throw-in a couple of Power 10s and do double-time sprints!
10. “It’s Beginning to Get to Me” by Snow Patrol (4:35): Seated grind-and-climb. Increase tension every 30 secs.
11. “The World’s Greatest” by R. Kelly (4:00): Out-of-saddle/standing high-tension climb with a couple of Power 10s.
12. “How Far We’ve Come” by Matchbox Twenty (3:30): Spinning and sprinting, baby! Exhaust the legs and lungs!
13. “Numb/Encore” by Jay-Z and Linkin’ Park (3:30): Super-steep climbing. Start off in the saddle for the first minute, do a Power 10, then pop-up for an all-out standing charge to the top of the mountain.
14. “Are You Gonna’ Be My Girl” by Jet (3:40): What goes up must come down! Have some fun with this. Focus on quick leg-turnover. Pump those legs as fast and as furious as possible.
15. “So Alive” by Ryan Adams (4:00): High-tension sprints at the first two choruses. For the third, stay seated and do an all-out sprint to the end of the song. Make it hurt!
16. “Dancing Behind My Eyelids” by Mum (4:10): Cool-down and stretch.
17. “Thick as Thieves” by Dashboard Confessional (2:20): Final stretches.
Power 10 Spinning
Entry filed under: indoor cycling/spinning workouts and music mixes. Tags: indoor cycling, indoor cycling music, J.R. Atwood, Jason Atwood, music mixes, Power 10 Spinning, spin class, spinning, spinning class, spinning mixes, spinning music, spinningmixes, workout music.